Looking for Gong Xi Fa Cai Wishes, Meaning, Greetings 2014 then here you will got a huge collection of this festival. Gong Xi Fa Cai is a Chinese word let me tell you the meaning of that world as Gong Xi means Congratulations, Fa Cai means become prosperous so the whole meaning is congratulations to you and you become prosperous on this new year. As the Chinese first year of new year is a day of Dragon so all Chinese celebrate this day with full of happiness. That day is a holiday in whole china and dragon is a sign of happiness so when the new year starts with happiness the whole year it will be good for them. There is big ceremony take place in China every year all the Chinese from all over the world come to china just to attend this ceremony. Chinese exchange good wishes with each other on that day that is why we are providing you some words so that if you go for wishing other then you not ran out of words have a look down there on the huge collection.
Gong Xi Fa Cai Wishes, Meaning, Greetings 2014
- g?ng x? f? cái — Congratulations and Prosperity
- Q?ng ji?shòu w? chéngzhì de x?nnián zhùfú, shùn zhù sh?nt? jiànk?ng — Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year and I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
- Zhùfú nín, x?nnián kuàilè — Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- G?nghèx?nx?, zhù sh?nt? jiànk?ng, shìyè f?dá — Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
- G?nghèx?nx?, wànshìrúyì — Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year
- Zhù h?oyùn, jiànk?ng, ji?yáo bàn n? dùguò y? gè kuàilè x?nnián — Good luck, good health, good cheer and pass an happy New Year.
- Yuàn y?qiè zuì m??ih?o de zhùfú d?u néng yòng zhè zh?ng hèk? bi?odá, zh?nchéng dì zhù n? xìngfú, kuàilè, chéngg?ng! — May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success
- nián nián y?u yú — Wishing you prosperity every year.
- The Old Year has gone….
Let the dead past bury its own dead….
The New Year….has taken possession…of the clock of time.
All ail the duties & possibilities…of the coming 12 months.
- New Year is the time 2.
unfold new horizons & realize new dreams,
2 rediscover the strength & faith within u,
2 rejoice in simple pleasures &
gear up 4 a new challenges.
Wishing u a truly fulfilling 2013.
- Lets…welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets…cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets…celebrate this blissful New year.
We hope that you will like these Gong Xi Fa Cai Wishes, Meaning, Greetings 2014 as these are specially collected for you from different sources and looking forward for your response.